💙 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗣𝗙𝟱𝟬+/𝗣𝗔++++ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 💙
➡️ a physical sunscreen that uses a non-nano mineral UV filter and is suitable for sensitive skin. It focuses on protecting the skin from UV rays and environmental damage
⏳ 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘴𝘦: May 21, 2022 - Present
🌟 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.
• Virginia perennial flower extract
• Centella asiatica active ingredient (CICA)
• Mineral UV Filters (Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide)
𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦: slightly thick and firm cream
𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵: subtle rosemary scent (not bothersome)
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩: natural/matte, slight whitecast on my skintone
👍 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵?
• What I love about this sunscreen is that even though it’s a mineral SPF, I don’t have a difficult time blending it out. Compared to other mineral sunscreens, the whitecast isn’t intense and it leaves a slight tone up on my skin tone. It’s not really lightweight, but I don’t consider it heavy either. I don’t use a moisturizer when using this since this sunscreen alone is quite moisturizing enough. It doesn’t sting my eyes during application, and I didn’t feel any irritation whilst using this. Overall, this is probably my favorite mineral sunscreen thus far, and I prefer this over the air fit chemical sunscreen.
👎 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵?
• None! I like it a lot.
💆♀️ 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰:
• all skin types that don’t mind a whitecast in their sunscreen
❓ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦: Apply sunscreen thoroughly 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. When exposed to strong sunlight, re-apply as needed for maximum sun protection.
📝: 5/5 🌟
Thank you so much to Benton for giving me the chance to try this sunscreen out!