🥥 Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Body Lotion 🥥
➰ Shea Butter — moisturizes rough skin, locking moisture in; aka the secret of the beautiful Cleopatra’s glowing skin
➰ Coconut oil — prevents moisture from escaping, allowing dry skin to become smooth
➰ 5-Hyaluronic Acid: 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid with different molecular sizes
•• Sodium(Na) Hyaluronate (high molecule) - maintains outer moisture layer on the skin and helps moisturise
•• Na Hyaluronate (middle molecule) - helps maintain skin’s suppleness
•• Na Hyaluronate (low molecule) - hydrates fibers in the skin
•• Hydrolized Na Hyaluronate - helps hydrate damaged skin
•• Hyaluronic Acid - polysaccharides that protect the skin from the infiltration of harmful external stressors
———“Love at first use.”HOLY GRAIL
My skin is very rough and dry that you can write on it using your nails. I’ve used a lot of lotions before but this is my most favourite. I’ll tell you why…
1. It makes my skin incredibly soft, smooth, moisturised, and glowing all day.
2. It is an all in one body lotion which can be used for the face and body regardless of gender or age.
3. There is no sticky feeling upon application.
4. It is not greasy unlike most body lotions.
5. The only light-weight body lotion I’ve tried so far.
6. It didn’t cause any irritation to my skin.
7. It has a mild natural coconut scent.
8. It is conveniently packaged in a tube for mobility and easy to squeeze out a suitable amount to use.
9. A little goes a long way.
10. Lastly, It is a product from one of my trusted korean brands. 😊
It's perfect for SUMMER, too! 🌞
I’ve tried it on my 5-mos. old daughter’s arms and legs and it didn’t cause any irritation on her skin either. My husband is not a fan of body lotions because he knows that lotions are sticky and greasy when applied to the skin that’s why his skin is so rough and so dry. I forced him to let me apply a tiny amount of this lotion on her left arm, he was also amazed. Now, he already allows me to apply this lotion to his skin. Btw, one of the reason he does not put lotions before, because he’s lazy that’s why I’m the one who applies it. 😂
The Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Body Lotion is the best lotion I’ve.. we’ve tried! Thank you so much, @bentoncosmetic! ❤———Recommended for the following skin types:○ Rough and sensitized skin○ Skin with poor oil-water balance○ Skin that need instant hydration and vitalisation○ Skin that needs a moist product without tackiness○ Skin that prefers a mild natural scent over artificial fragrance